Steel is the material of choice in construction and engineering industries around the world because of its availability, strength, versatility, and recyclability.
SCNZ is working with local importers to extend the range of products with third-party certification from just hot-rolled sections to hollow sections and plate products.
SCNZ Structural Engineers are here to help with your technical questions.
SCNZ has developed a range of software packages and spreadsheet tools to aid designers
SCNZ’s market-leading conferences and events attract not only the top people from major steel companies, but also leading local and international structural steel design experts, academics and students.
Courses, certificats, traininag and more. All th einformaion you need to help your career
By reading our regular news items, case studies and newsletters, you can stay updated about new developments at SCNZ as well as about local and regional steel industry news and events.
Progress on this form won’t be saved. Before beginning your application, please check that you have all of the necessary information.
Entries close 5pm on 4 August 2023
Date of Birth*
Years Employed by Current Business*
Main Contact / Manager*
Employer Contact Number*
Please provide a statement regarding your nominated employee with the following details on:
- Why should they be the SCNZ Young Achiever of the Year? What makes them stand out e.g.: attitude & initiative, skills, working with the team, health & safety, punctuality, self-motivation.
- What, specifically, has impressed you with during their employment?
- Challenging projects and/or processes worked on?
- Have they had to overcome a personal challenge?
- How are they different from their peers?
- Why are they an asset to your business?
EITHER WITHIN THE COMPANY, A CUSTOMER, OR A SUPPLIER
Third Party Reference - Company*
Third Party Reference - Main Contact / Manager*
Third Party Reference - Address*
Third Party Reference - Contact Number*
Third Party Reference - Email*
Please provide a statement regarding the nominated employee with the following details on:
- Why should they be the SCNZ Young Achiever of the Year? What makes them stand out e.g.: attitude & initiative, skills, working together, performance to you as a customer / supplier, health & safety, reliability, self-motivation.
- What, specifically, has impressed you with during your interaction with them?
- Challenging projects and/ or processes worked on?
- How are they different from other people you interact with?
- Why are they an asset to their business?
Third Party Reference (Optional) - Company
Third Party Reference (Optional) - Main Contact / Manager
Third Party Reference (Optional) - Address
Third Party Reference (Optional) - Contact Number
Third Party Reference (Optional) - Email
We hereby declare that the information in the entry form is correct and that we have read and understood the conditions of entry contained in the ‘Young Achiever of the Year Award' document. We understand that failure to provide correct information may result in disqualification. We agree to participate in any media activity surrounding this competition. We also agree to give permission to talk direct to the nominated employee on this matter.*